Are you looking for a proven, absolute, 100% sure-fire way to ‘get page 1 on Google and rank #1 Google’?
To rank your blog posts, videos, articles, images, and podcasts page 1, rank 1 on Google, Bing, Yahoo and Youtube?
If so, changes are…
You might find yourself looking for a very, very long time WITHOUT too much success because FULL-TIME SEO EXPERTS have documented over 200 things Google considers when determining how a page, post or video will rank in on the search engine results pages (SERPs).
So what’s this one MYSTERIOUS WAY to make sure your content ranks front and center on all the major search engines?
You’ll have to click here to find out because it’s a mystery!
In the meanwhile, here is a short list of what it takes to get page 1 on Google and to rank #1 on Google based on over 10 years of in-the-trench-training on what it really takes to make the SEO magic happen.
- Pick a niche – ALL of the content you publish on a particular blog or channel should be tightly niched to make it very easy for the search engine to determine EXACTLY what the primary topic, conversation your content falls in.
- Use keyword research tools to determine the EXACT words and phrases your best prospects actually use when researching, learning and shopping online.
- Produce and optimize ‘10x authority content‘ to target specific keywords.
- Syndicate all published content to gain even more exposure and opportunities to get google page one.
- Get other AUTHORITY SITES to link back to your content. Acquire backlinks.
Learning the art & science of SEO takes time and patience. But the payoff in free, organic traffic can be HUGE.
So is there really a MYSTERIOUS WAY to get you content to rank #1 on Google, Bing and Youtube? Click here to find out.